Keys (2007) is a 23-minute movie created by Christopher Babers
When Leann receives a grim diagnosis of cancer, she and her bi-racial son Eli travel back to her childhood home in the Midwest in order for Leann to make amends with her estranged father. Upon her arrival, the healing between these two takes shape in the most unlikely of ways.
This short was completed as part of Christopher Baber's work in the Digital Filmmaking & Video Production Program at The Art Institute of California- Los Angeles.
- Christopher Babers... Director, Writer
- Wendy Raquel Robinson... Executive Producer
- Damen Fletcher... Producer
- Edward Shen... Producer
- Chadwick L. Williams... Producer
- Mylette Nora... Costume Designer
- Spring Denholm... Editor
- Phillip Boutte Jr... Production Designer
- Simeon Winter... Director of Photography
- Ray Lamontagne... Music
- 2008 Fargo Film Festival.... Honorable Mention Student
- 2007 Turks and Caicos International Film Festival
- 2007 Bahamas International Film Festival